This guideline gives you information about how to set up Email automation with our app.
Email automation helps you automatically send emails to your customers, with the PDF invoice attached, when orders are placed, fulfillments are created/updated, or refunds are processed.
To access Email Automation, click on Email Automation (sidebar menu), or Email -> Email Automation (on the menu bar):
You can have access to the below configuration:
- Select the email flow to configure: Invoice / Packing Slip / Refund
- Enable/disable email automation
- Enable/disable sending automation to store's email
- Enable/disable sending automation to customer's email
- Enable/disable sending automation for POS orders
6. Select action to trigger the email flow
7. Select reply email. If customer replies, the response will go to this mailbox. By default, it is the store’s email address
8. Add BCC email addresses
9. Send email automation to Order or Customer with TAGS
10. Send email automation to Order or Customer without TAGS
Select “Save” to save all changes.