Email automation helps you automatically send emails to your customers, with the PDF invoice attached, when orders are placed, fulfillments are created/updated, or refunds are processed.
To access Email Automation, click on Email Automation (sidebar menu), or Configure automation email (Dashboard):
You can send have access to the below configuration:
- Select the email flow to configure
- Enable/disable email automation
- Enable/disable sending automation to store's email
- Enable/disable sending automation to customer's email
- Enable/disable sending automation for POS orders
- Select action to trigger the email flow
- Select reply email. If customer replies, the response will go to this mailbox. By default, it is the store’s email address
- Add BCC email addresses
- Customize the email content
Select “Save” to save all changes.
Select “Test email” to send an email sample to the store’s mailbox.